When you initially apply for a loan modification WITH your lender,
* Always include the RMA
(Request for Mortgage Assistance)
* Form, 4506T
* Hardship Letter (Get to the point)
* A copy of the most
recent utility bill (not a past due bill), (within the last 30 days)
* If you have a HOA a current
statement showing that your dues are paid up-to-date,
* Pay stubs (within 30 days)
* Unemployment award letter or statement, (within the last 30 days)
* A award letter of any other
income you listed on the RMA. (within the last 30 days)
Make sure your documents supports what
you stated on your RMA. *****MAKE SURE YOU SEND THESE DOCUMENTS
CERTIFIED WITH A RETURN RECEIPT. NUMBER EACH PAGE FOR EXAMPLE PAGE 1
OF 25, PAGE 2 OF 25 AND SO ON. MOST IMPORTANTLY, PUT YOUR RETURN
RECEIPT NUMBER ON THE TOP OF EACH PAGE ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND
SIDE.....ALWAYS PUT YOUR LOAN NUMBER AT THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF EACH
PAGE. KEEP A COPY OF THE FULL PACKAGE FOR YOURSELF TO REFER BACK TO. MAKE SURE TO FAX THIS FULL PACKAGE BEFORE YOU SENT IT VIA MAIL.
initiating a loan modification with your lender always, always, always, when faxing in newly required documents to your lender, make sure to:
* Keep your fax confirmation sheet
* Make a follow-up call with your CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) to make
sure they recieved your documents. (take detailed notes)
* Make sure your CRM repeat to you what was recieved from you and when.
* Always ask, if there anything else needed in addition to what I just faxed to you
Please note:::::: IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A MAKING HOME AFFORDABLE PROGRAM THE RMA IS DIFFERENT THAN THE TRADITIONAL 3 PAGE RMA......
WE HOPE THIS HELP,
DON'T GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!
- Horsley's Real Estate, LLC
- Horsley's Property Management is a Real Estate Investment Company located in Maryland, that provides real estate services, including but not limited to assisting homeowners with finding tenants for their vacant units, assisting individuals with finding a rental unit, professional property management services, some education along with a host of other services. We give our exclusive attention to each individual while focusing on a plan that could help solve your problem. We do not offer legal advice. Please contact a attorney. Here at Horsley’s Real Estate, LLC we work as a team to ensure we get the best possible solution.